Win a love2read personalised reading book for your child!
Make Pa the star!
We are pleased to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to create their own My dad...love2read personalised love2read book in our fabulous competition.
Dads will love being the star of the bedtime story, so love2read has come up with the perfect Father’s Day gift in the form of a unique, personalised book. Their range of books can be personalised by adding ten photos and text to the pages e.g. “My dad plays golf”,“My dad likes cars” or “My dad loves me”.
love2read’s website is full of templates, all you have to do is pick the one that you want, upload your ten digital photos and then add some simple text. There is a wide selection of templates to choose from including - My dad..., My daddy..., Our dad... and My hero. We also have a range of books for Grandads!
This year, give a Father's Day gift the whole family will treasure forever - and help your child catch the reading bug at the same time. To ensure books arrive in time for Father’s Day, orders need to be placed by midnight on Tuesday 10th June.
For further information and to see the range of books on offer please visit their website at: www.love2read.co.uk
You can follow love2read on Twitter and Pinterest or join them on Facebook where you will find information on how to help your child to read and activities to encourage early literacy skills.
Please enter the Rafflecopter form Below for your chance to win the fantastic Fathers Day Gift.
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- A winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this Competition page, Via Twitter and Facebook.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen
- Any non delivery is unfortunately not my responsibility, However I will try to help with any non delivery issues.
- Entries will be checked before the Winner is announced.
- Competition ends on 06/06/2014
Please Follow my blog with Bloglovin if you enjoy my posts.